Men Bashed Senseless by Women
If you are going to make up a story, I say, make it really grand. Embellish it, stretch the truth, dang, throw the truth out the fucking window! The grubbiest lie of the men’s rights movement here in Australia is that women bash at least as hard, if not even harder than men (see link, below). Rubbish. I was having lunch with a colleague of mine the other day, a woman who works directly with women who have been beaten within a shard of their lives by full-fisted, angry male partners. That is, men who have absolutely no respect for the well-being and safety of people who they would perversely claim to ‘love’. My colleague was telling me that even as these women remain severely injured, they can be served with apprehended violence orders (AVOs) courtesy of their vexatious, estranged male partners. Hence, even in such unequivocal situations of unilateral abuse, the statistics will falsely report that men are ‘victims’ and thereafter, those fuckwits from ‘One in Three’ (et al.) will chase down and attack anyone who dares to challenge that ‘truth’…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
TOSHIBA Laptop Battery Life Warning!
Coming Soon: Big on Bullying
Having been subject to bullying and mobbing in my workplace since October 2010 and to the present, I have gained particular insight into the challenges one faces not only being a man abused but also, being a man living with a psychosocial disability, abused. Soon, I will start detailing my story and start laying out the evidence for how we can make it possible for workplaces to become safe for all. An obvious start, apart from critically analysing how it can be that a group of seemingly reasonable, qualified and experienced professionals would have quite happily bullied me to death, would be to unpack the pivotal role that violence plays in Australian society...
- More reasons to outlaw conversion therapy…
- 1:12 military has clogged arteries
- Poor white male trash seldom hang out on campus
- That’s so gay
- Don’t call me fag
- Tough men take abuse
- Mobbing, or what chooks do at work…
- All fags must die…
- In defence of bullying and other cultural merry-go-rounds…
- Soldiers suffering much for nothing much at all
Blah! Blah! Blah!
- ultimo167 on More reasons to outlaw conversion therapy…
- Mike Myers on More reasons to outlaw conversion therapy…
- Arleny on Does Child Sexual Abuse Cause Homosexuality…?
- Ant on Damned Male Suicide Lies!
- ultimo167 on Coping Strategies for Men Sexually Abused as Children…
- JAY JAY on Straight-Acting, Self-Loathing Gay Men…
- Jason in Sydney on Straight-Acting, Self-Loathing Gay Men…
- Evan on Straight-Acting, Self-Loathing Gay Men…
- Evan on Straight-Acting, Self-Loathing Gay Men…
- Robert on Coping Strategies for Men Sexually Abused as Children…
- University of Sydney, SUPRA President Angelus Morningstar resigns for breaching financial regulations honisoit.com/2013/04/unigat… via @honi_soit 55 minutes ago
- Mental Health Month: 7 Quick Ways to Ease Stress zite.to/12AmeID via @zite 15 hours ago
- Headspace tricks young pewfs into madness and becoming willing big pharma customers... zite.to/10LyNyR via @zite 15 hours ago
- Long-Term Study Links Bad Relationships and Depression zite.to/19CJfgh via @zite 15 hours ago
- STUDY: Most Gay Europeans Still Living In Fear zite.to/10LyC6T via @zite 15 hours ago
- 10 ridiculous Christian Right prophesies zite.to/13Bt8j2 via @zite 15 hours ago
- For Gay Men, a Fear That Feels Familiar - NYTimes.com zite.to/10LypQU via @zite 15 hours ago
- Thousands of People Attack Gay Pride Marchers in Tblisi, Georgia: More VIDEO zite.to/10LybcG via @zite 15 hours ago
- DSM-5: A Manual Run Amok - WSJ.com zite.to/10Ly153 via @zite 15 hours ago
- France legalises same-sex marriage zite.to/1095Ddc via @zite 16 hours ago
- The Propaganda of Depression. What it would have you believe. zite.to/10LxShX via @zite 16 hours ago
- Preacher jailed for 'sickening' rape of partner theage.com.au/victoria/-2jrd… 1 day ago
- ADF 'pressured' to mistreat Afghans held at Tarin Kowt theage.com.au/national/-2js6… 1 day ago
- Boycott Woolworths, K Mart and Target for not signing safety pact... smh.com.au/business/-2jp9… 1 day ago
- Why grown men still play video games smh.com.au/comment/-2jpmy… 1 day ago
- Major retailers refuse to sign Bangladesh agreement smh.com.au/national/-2jnz… 2 days ago
- Baffling Rise in Suicides Plagues the U.S. Military, via @nytimes nyti.ms/102rqD8 2 days ago
- Army Sergeant Is Accused of Sexual Abuse, via @nytimes nyti.ms/12z2t4e 3 days ago
- The Myths of ADHD n360.to/16a2SQy 4 days ago
- On Seeing Others Who Are Suffering n360.to/12rI4iK 4 days ago
SUPPORT BROKEN RITES!
BROKEN RITES fearlessly and tirelessly advocate to bring priests and other clergy who have abused children to typically long-overdue justice.
Broken Rites also provides an invaluable source of current and historical information on clergy child abuse cases that have been resolved or which remain in progress.
Please consider supporting Broken Rites...
- Straight-Acting, Self-Loathing Gay Men...
- Coping Strategies for Men Sexually Abused as Children...
- Does Child Sexual Abuse Cause Homosexuality...?
- Dutch Men Need Bigger Condoms...
- Testosterone Made Me Gay...!
- Women Love Men like Concrete...
- Cheating Men Love Their Girlfriends More...
- Healthy Men Bottle Up Their Emotions...
- Straight Men Can Never Say No to Forced Sex...
- Masculinity, Depression, and Culture...
- 104,958 hits
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010